Avoid Self Neglect - Planner it!
I am really excited about this planner because it has a full day schedule. This allows me to block time slots in my day so that I can have a clear picture of how much time I do (or don't) have! There is also a spot in each day where I will write what I will have for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks! I have noticed lately that planning meals and snacks guzzles a lot of my time and planning ahead will solve that! I have a very long list of projects and to-dos. The I would like to accomplish section allows me to set realistic goals for myself.
- I would like to accomplish Daily (moisturize, exercise, floss, work on a project/TO DO, etc.)
- I would like to accomplish Every 2-3 days (paint nails, face mask, exfoliate)
- I would like to accomplish Once a week (relax and take a bath, plan meals for week, laundry)
- I would like to accomplish Every two weeks (support group, try a new recipe, plan to see friends)
- I would like to accomplish Once a month (try a new wine, buy a new book to learn, write a letter, go to a new bar, see a movie in the theatre, paint nite, go to thrift shop, board game night, a puzzle, a page from my adult coloring book, small getaway, etc.)
- I would like to accomplish Once a year (go on a trip)
a) Figure out what is important to me.
b) Make sure that I schedule time for self care, spending time with those who matter to me, and last but not least, the extra fun stuff: try new things, going on adventures andddd learning! :)