Abnormal Me

I have always felt that i was a little "off", abnormal, weird and like I was in the wrong place. I did not belong.

I have read the first few pages of self-help books, took all the quizzes to "find your personality" or "your dream job", tried a lot of different diets, started and quit enough jobs to know that there is something more going on than not being able to find my groove.

Why couldn't I just choose and complete a program in university like everyone was able to do?!
Why was getting out of bed so hard?
Why was falling asleep so hard?
Why do I need hours to get myself to take a shower?
      Then once I do have a shower, why can't I just get dressed and do my hair and makeup?
Why does it take me so long to decide what to eat for breakfast?
Why do I skip lunch most of the time because nothing is interesting enough to make/eat?!
      (don't get me wrong, if someone placed a plate of food in front of me I would eat it!)
Why is my energy level like a rollercoaster?
Why are my emotions also like a rollercoaster?!
Why is speaking in front of a group of people a living hell?
Why is my room like a tornado hit it?
Why is the kitchen a complete disaster whenever I cook?
Why is everything so hard?!

Now I know that I just have ADHD
.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Things I Learnt from my Doctor Visit

Skills not pills

Addicted to your phone? Use it to your advantage! 10 Apps I actually use to help with my ADHD & Anxiety

You are exaggerating or overreacting

Habits

Brain Stuck